DX  » Community » Reviews » 49-Key Mini Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless QWERTY Keyboard for Android/Windows/Symbian/Iphone
Sort by:
23 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:4310 (43%)
  • 4 Star:4811 (48%)
  • 3 Star:41 (4%)
  • 2 Star:41 (4%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

96% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not bad. drivers are a hack

posted by theAnigma on 09/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it does work and do what it says- you can use it on a pc computer an android phone. it is fine to write on it, regarding how small the keys are. and if you want to write on a cell phone quickly while seeing the screen it is a good solution for that. It's no...
    Cons:
    the drivers. it is HARD to make this work. and every time you want to connect it you need to "forget the keyboard" on...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth it for the price

posted by gilljasdeep on 03/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -cheep -gets the job done i am using it on my blackberry playbook tablet and it works perfect for typing. i also use it for my andriod based phone works perfect have no complaint so fat (had it for a week) -big letters and has
    Cons:
    -build quality is var cheep -it is vary light dosent feel like a keyboard - good if you have big fingers for a touch screen -...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great with rooted Android

posted by eurojojo on 11/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    * Works with a rooted Android phone. I have a modded HTC Desire, running Android 2.3.5 (Gingerbread/Cyanogenmod 7) * Easy to take with you
    Cons:
    * No instructions for Android
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product!

posted by bolla3 on 08/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    -Very easy to set up -Great manual/documentation -works even with NO keyboard layout -Works great as HTPC / music controller -Even connects via USB dongle in linux -almost perfectly buildt
    Cons:
    -None to speak of eventhough some keys have to be pressed really hard to react. (I tink I just Have to get used to it)
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good keyboard for iOS or Android devices

posted by Ddrl46 on 07/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This keyboard is very easy to use on any iOS or Android devices and if you have a Bluetooth adapter (which you can get for almost nothing on DX) you can also use it on your computer. On iOS most of the windows buttons dont do anything but you can still chan...
    Cons:
    The top of the keyboard can come loose at times but can easily be snapped back into place. The charging cable that came with th...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Little Product

posted by Jflau88 on 05/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great little product. Works with a range of devices and operating systems. Even an android phone, need to download BlueKeyboard JP from the marke. Keyboard has a nice feel and Handy extras -all usable.
    Cons:
    Difficult to set up on an Android device - you will get there eventially with a little patience. No manual and drivers for And...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fantastic!

posted by htaule on 04/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This keyboard is fantastic! It works great with iPad, MacBook, Windows XP and Windows 7. It is really small. The buttons are soft, and feels good to type on. It is great for my selfbuilt computer connected to my TV.
    Cons:
    Fn button makes problems with keyboard shortcuts.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great design.

posted by Skywalker101 on 04/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice design, the blue is very nice on the black background and buttons. It has a smooth touch when you press the buttons. Very easy to connect to PC/PS3/Phone. The case and stand are perfect for keeping the keyboard save and for an phone or tablet to p...
    Cons:
    Just 1 con: The connect button was slightly broken. Had to open it up (very easy) and put it in right place. No cons further ve...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for Android (CM7) usage.

posted by Skandalfo on 04/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Using it with an HTC Desire and CyanogenMod 7: * No need for extra drivers/apps/input methods; HID profile supported by CM7. * Simple enough pairing/connection. * Ability to enter national chars via Android OS, no matter the mapping. * Good for SSH sess...
    Cons:
    * For natural language texting I might be way faster by using Swype or any other predictive method, especially when national ch...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good for smartphones

posted by Pata1337 on 03/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + good and responsible buttons + Works good on Desire HD, Cydogenmod 7rc2 + you kan take it in peses by onwly your hands (this make it easy to clearn) + works perfektly whith your iPod touch, iPhone and iPad
    Cons:
    - some funktions buttons dont work on Android (for example: play) - you kan take it in peses by onwly your hands (this make it...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections