DX  » Community » Reviews » 49-Key Mini Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless QWERTY Keyboard for Android/Windows/Symbian/Iphone
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 3
Nice price for a good product – 49-Key Mini Rechargeable Bluetooth Wireless QWERTY Keyboard for Android/Windows/Symbian/iPhone Reviews

posted by rrextreme on 01/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
Small and practical keyboard. Good package with nice accessories. it works well with my PC Windows 7 and the connection is simple and fast. It works perfect also with my PS3! No problem and easy to use. Nice (extra) FN functions with different systems.
Cons:
I'd prefer hard keys. On Windows 7 I need to do the pairing anytime I connect again the BT keyboard with Win7.
Other:
QWERTY is american qwerty and not all chars correspond with european qwerty. ... It doesn't work with my iPod 2G iOs 4.2.1 (maybe it's normal) and with my HTC Desire Android 2.2 Froyo (maybe it's necessary a third part BT App). ... In the manual LED colors are different of reality, but it's not a problem.
Bottomline:
It's useful for me, above all with PS3. Cheap, although I would have preferred smaller and harder buttons, but we can't have anything ;-) .

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections