DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Waterproof White 5-LED 800-Lumen Daytime Running Fog Lights for Car (Pair)
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:738 (73%)
  • 4 Star:273 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great DRL

posted by EdwinDaems on 01/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great DRL's, high lumen. Gives a great boost to safety. Nice overall look.
    Cons:
    No ease of use installation if you're not using the adhesive tape. When you put the DRL to close to the side of the bumper then...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best LED driving lights out there

posted by Lukec on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    First of all, this LEDs are heavy, that means only one thing - very good thermal dissipation, which is indeed the major factor telling us the lifespan of LEDs. It is also sturdy enough to withstand hard hits from the road (stones etc.). The price is the hig...
    Cons:
    Not any cons. The major con could be waterproofness, but as i said, i didnt test it yet and i hope it dones leak! The place whe...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good driving lights

posted by Gudfar on 08/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright and shiny, even in sunlight it is very visible. As a substitute for driving lights (Here in Norway we have to use the lights on the car all day long..) they work excellent.
    Cons:
    I am not too impressed with the quality of the pair, and it was also a bit tricky to fit them into the front of my Renault Lagu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very useful device

posted by leondp on 01/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very bright LEDs, is well seen the car during the day even on a sunny day! - Easy to install, very well included in the model exterior of my car.
    Cons:
    - in the chain itself DRL fuse no, you must install an additional fuse wire before control box! - on my machine at failure of a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A very useful device

posted by leondp on 01/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Very bright LEDs, is well seen the car during the day even on a sunny day! - Easy to install, very well included in the model exterior of my car!
    Cons:
    - in the chain itself DRL fuse no, you must install an additional fuse wire before control box! - on my machine at failure of a...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice DRL solution, works as good as branded ones

posted by Leffter on 07/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice solution for DRL installation. Little DIY works. It gives a plenty of light, some times it even looks to give too much light, for example, when overcast. Avarage consumption is around 0,8A at 12V. Note that the driver will maintain same brightness if ...
    Cons:
    No actual cons. The price for this product is justified as trully powerful LEDs cost what they cost a lot. Thus it is impossib...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by serg69vlg on 05/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very bright light of white color, the compact sizes, very low power consumption, the good price for excellent quality. Reliable metal fastening, There is no sense to compare to cheaper lamps for 20$. These are different things.
    Cons:
    Not so clear scheme of connection. Quality of assemblage the excellent.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by vadim73 on 02/19/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Wide angle - very important for safety. Color temperature is real white (neither bluish nor yellowish) just like they use on new vehicles. The difference between sku.45608 and sku.28778 (13 5050 leds) is very noticeable [img]http://img14.tempfile.ru/image...
    Cons:
    There's no user manual. The pictures on the box say that item is waterproof but nevertheless owner shouldn't wash it in some w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ideal DAYTIME RUNNING LIGHT

posted by dietcokelight on 11/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to install. Tested it on the German highway doing 130MpH and it didn't move. Very bright white light but not disturbing the upcoming traffic. Simular to Audi and Mercedes DRL. The small size and curbed form is ideal to fit under the bumper. Brigh...
    Cons:
    NONE
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright

posted by Hydronor on 11/10/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The light is Very bright similar to the new Mercedes E class. Looks like a total of 800 Lumen compared to a 900 Lumen diode. Seems to be very qood quality. Easy to mount except the cableconnector.
    Cons:
    Adjustment screws may be difficult to reach. The cable connectors are large and may be difficult to mount. I changed the conne...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections