DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Wireless-N 3G Router (CDMA2000 EVDO/TD-SCDMA/HSPA/WCDMA)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:252 (25%)
  • 3 Star:121 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great 3G Router

posted by acweller on 03/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works perfectly with my Huawei E156B Modem (Vivo / Brazil). Great price for a router and pocket size. Works in four different modes: - 3G Wireless Router Mode (Wireless and ethernet port connect to local network, The 3G USB modem connect to internet). - Wir...
    Cons:
    The wireless LAN crashes sometimes, than I need shutdown the router. A rede sem fio do roteador às vezes trava, então...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hard to install, easy to use

posted by omoliaba on 10/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It works with a 3G Huawei E1550 modem, although it isn't in the list of modems supported.
    Cons:
    It was hard to make it work. I had to upgrade the firmware. It is impossible to find out which is the manufacturer's website. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product!!

posted by henriqueog on 08/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very good finishing of the product and the concept of compact and portable is applied to the extreme. When I saw the box I received I thought it would be huge, but it is super small (I believe it is 10x10cm). Very easy to configure. Even with the manual in ...
    Cons:
    against and I just receive it, I could not test the background, but one of the drawbacks is that if it is so compact, is the ma...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Little above average 3G router

posted by minik101 on 07/16/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small and portable, of course! Easy to carry around and pretty strong signal as well. The price is reasonable for this product, it's not the best in the market.
    Cons:
    Not all modems supported. It works with my Huawei E180, but fails to recognize Vodafone Huawei K4505. Signal drops sometimes, t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Adequate functionality for reasonable price

posted by ping8 on 06/06/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small, lightweight, easy to install and operate wireless router. Can earn power from USB port (cable included), so no extrenal AC adapter necessary. Stable 3G wireless connection, at least with my Beeline USB modem (Huawei E1800). Configurable ethernet port...
    Cons:
    - AC adapter comes with US (flat) plug. - Long time statrup - Not understand my Skylink's Anydata ADU-300A (EVDO)
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small and user-friendly

posted by rmsnegrao on 05/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's very easy to use. The first time you turn it on, you put a few configurations of your service provider data and that's it. The next time you turn it on, in a few seconds you will have internet on your laptop. It's very small (like a cigarette pack).
    Cons:
    It only comes with a 220V US plug. To plug it to the 220V in Europe, you have to buy the "Flat to Round Power Plug Convert...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Equipment

posted by Nandolavras on 03/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Great 3G router, works like a charm with my 2 modens (Huawei E220 and E156B), configuration its easy, and 3G connect quickly and stable on the 2 modens, i recommend.
    Cons:
    - Only 1 ethernet port - MAC Cloning function not work :( - Don't have a option to set advanced network information (Like DNS...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!!!

posted by Gildofsilva on 12/18/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good! Connects quickly, has great security options ... has blocking sites, blocking of MAC Connection Mixed b / g / n ... All a router needs more options and 3G ... just perfect! It has also power adapter for USB if you want to upload it somewhere and ...
    Cons:
    The price compared to other things I've bought here on DX, it is not the best, but still worth buying.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections