Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- Seems to have very good signal strength.
- Charges iPod while in use.
- Holds iPod securely.
- Requires quite a bit of space, so it may block your shifter or not fit around where your power port is.
- Black wasn't available when I ordered mine (it is now).
- The power plug doesn't seem that high quality, but it works.
I got this a while ago and finally decided to do a review. Overall, it works well and even tho it only has 4 frequencies to choose from, the transmission is strong so there's little to no static on any of the channels. It works well in both my cars. If the size isn't a problem, it's one of the best FM transmitters on DX. It works better than both my friends' FM transmitters which costs 4-5x the price.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.