DX  » Community » Reviews » Learning Universal Remote Controller with Air Conditioner Controls
Sort by:
38 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8231 (82%)
  • 4 Star:187 (18%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    amazing remote!

posted by deemka on 08/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I've teached to this remote most important TV buttons (volume +/i/mute/power) and all of my SET-TOP-BOX control buttons on the same preset! It is amazing! My old A/C (air conditioner)also is controled on separate preset for A/C! I like very much!!!
    Cons:
    not found at all
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ALL IN ONE

posted by VlamirGarcia on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    EASY TO SETUP. GOOD QUALITY. CD/DVD/SAT/TV/HOME THEATER/AC ALL IN THE SAME CONTROLLER. I RECOMEND. IT REALLY LEARNS ALL THE FUNCTIONS OF EACH REMOTE CONTROL THAT YOU HAVE. JUST PUT IT IN FRONT OF THE CONTROLLER YOU WANT TO COPY, PRESS THE FUNCTION TO BE LEA...
    Cons:
    NOTHING AGAINST.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good remote

posted by jadersa on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The remote design is very nice. It does not feel cheap. I could create macros to chain differente orders for different equipments with just one button and in seconds. The manual is nice to read. The language transalation is not the best but I could understood.
    Cons:
    I couldn't configure the air conditioner because the button that powers it on, does not power it off. Also I could not do it to...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful and simple to use!

posted by augustonoleto on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very easy to program and works with any device you want! Excellent quality of finish, that serve important functions from the simplest up to the most complex needs. I hope not to disappoint me because I am very pleased with this product, very good.
    Cons:
    Missing some buttons, like "INFO" "FAVORITES" "EPG" to use with satellite receiver.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good remote

posted by kasperuza on 05/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The remote design is very nice. It does not feel cheap. I could create macros to chain differente orders for different equipments with just one button and in seconds. The manual is nice to read. The language transalation is not the best but I could understood.
    Cons:
    I couldn't configure the air conditioner because the button that powers it on, does not power it off. Also I could not do it to...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great remote programmable

posted by MaxFox on 04/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    One of the best products ever bought here at DX. This remote is very well built, beautiful and easy to use. You can program it to replace almost all their remotes. If you do not find your model in the list of remote control do not worry. You can clone key b...
    Cons:
    Only one thing I did not like this remote control, the use of three AAA pilhs. I think it was Constructed otherwise could easil...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Better than expected

posted by diobsb on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -It allows you to control virtually any appliance that is controlable by a remote via infrared, from your tv to air conditioning -It has 4 programmable buttons, which are a great feature for some repetitive tasks that needs a bunch of button pressing, that ...
    Cons:
    -It has 5 or 6 types of devices that it can control. But in order to switch between them, you must always press the SELECT butt...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looking for a remote? Found it!

posted by sw5guilherme on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    LOTS of functions, including the color-coded buttons from the sat/cable box you probably have. With only one remote you'll be able to control every equipment at your living room. The manual is really good and the code list is huge, you'll probably find a co...
    Cons:
    LCD has a backlight, but the keypad even miss the glow-in-the-dark coating that newer remotes usually have. So, you may have a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great smart remote control

posted by CtrlAltDude on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I needed a remote control to copy functions from an other remote control. That works very good with the learn-function. Manual is easy to understand and has a Dutch section! But what's really great about this device is the macro-function. My goal was to s...
    Cons:
    none
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to program and use

posted by Wrathian on 12/23/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The learning feature is quick and easy to use. After I couldn't find the codes for some of my appliances I programmed the entire remote using the learning feature and it was very quick, well designed.
    Cons:
    No built in feature for the receiver? at least I couldn't find it. Either way it's easily sorted with the learning function.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections