Sort by:
58 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6940 (69%)
  • 4 Star:2917 (29%)
  • 3 Star:21 (2%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good purshase

posted by dablaro on 01/15/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is very useful to clean SLR lens. You can removed pretty much all stains and dust from lensusing both sides of the pen. It's very easy to use and the retraction mechanism works flawlessly after 1 year. - It's handy. - Nice build quality. - Soft - It do...
    Cons:
    The circular plain head displayed in the image is not included. A triangular head is included instead. The head seems fragile b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super buy. Great deal, good quality.

posted by Denenatse on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quality for the price you pay for it. Easy to use and does the job i bought it for. Retracts wonderfully.
    Cons:
    You may lose a hair once in a while if you use it incorrectly.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very satisfied

posted by brillishow on 11/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very simple to use. you can bring with you without any problems. I'm very satisfied.
    Cons:
    No cons! every photographer have to use a lense pen, and that's because you can't clean your lens with any liquid or other.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull and small tool

posted by BlueRaid on 09/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This tool is very useful! - It doesn't take much place. Easy to take it away. - It's more than a simple brush tool With the brush on top of the pen, you can remove any dust from your lens. For other kind of dirt, I would suggest to take an air blower with...
    Cons:
    It's difficult to use the little brushes on the top. You have to pull very hard to take the little piece out of the cleaning pe...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull but bad quality.

posted by snooposo on 08/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Cheap and usefull, you need to have one for anywhere you go, the blush works very well, the plastic is a little fragile, but it is very portable, really light, and fits in everywhere in your bag.
    Cons:
    The smooth circular falls off in the fist day of use, i have to glue this. But still usefull. The quality of the smooth circula...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great

posted by EthanBond on 07/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The brush works very well and has served me well so far, the pen is light and robust meaning i can shove it in my camera bag without having to make it much heavier.It is also perfect for taking on holiday as the liquid rules on planes means you can't take t...
    Cons:
    The pens plastic construction makes it a little delicate so don't start flinging it about too much but it is still perfectly ad...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Realy good value for cleaning lenses

posted by arneti on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I can absolute advise every photographer out there to get a lense pen, its very good to clean the lense without using any liquid at all. It fits perfectly in the shirt pocket and are because of that always at hand when u nedd to clean up the lense just befo...
    Cons:
    I can absolute advise every photographer out there to get a lense pen, its very good to clean the lense without using any liqui...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Travel Companion, Cleans Well

posted by nogo on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Low Cost Fine Brush is easily retractable The brush cleans very gently Smudge remover uses a dry compound. It works great in the field when I don't have my liquid cleaner. Light weight and compact great for travel.
    Cons:
    Not a sturdy design but not complaining since the price is so good.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and useful

posted by globulejoul on 06/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Does the job, bye bye to dust on the mirror or lens! Always good to have, you never know what may happen when you switch your lens. Buy one, you won't be sorry! It's double sided, so you get a 3-1 pen lens cleaning too, for less than a dollar per tool! Beat...
    Cons:
    None, really. It just what it is!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good price and good product

posted by tazeux on 05/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1 soft retractable brush which has 2 retraction positions, on the other side the is a tip which is NOT rubber but plush/felt like. The circle tip-end itself, can be pulled out to reveal another smaller tip, triangular shaped-for smaller lenses or sensors. T...
    Cons:
    So far it holds very well.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 6
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections