Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
Plant the pole into the ground, give it a couple hours to charge (w/ direct sunlight) and it will work like a charm.
* LEDs are bright enough to be seen from across the street.
* Can be tweaked if you know how.
* Solar cell panel seems solid enough.
* Don't really trust the "waterproof" specification, but a some silicone will fix that.
* Wire came all tangled - took me almost 30 minutes to get it straight.
* Internal battery is 600mAh only - but it can easily be swapped for a better one.
* Came wrapped in bubble paper only: no box, no instructions (of course you don't need any but it would look much better if packaged properly).
I love the fact that it's solar powered - and that it actually works. Most definitely will buy more next year.
I found out last February that DX was selling this article, so I had to wait 10 months until Xmas to be able to use it :)
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.