DX  » Community » Reviews » Square Shape USB 2.0 Hi-Speed 4 Ports Hub (480Mbps)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:503 (50%)
  • 4 Star:503 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice hub

posted by Stools76 on 07/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Arrived in a nice package free from scratches and dents. The hub itself turned out to be smaller than I pictured when I ordered it, but it works like a charm. It does exactly what it's supposed to do and as described at DX. Looks nice on the desktop next t...
    Cons:
    - It maybe looks a little cheap, but hey, it IS a great price for a usb hub -Because of it|s low weight it can fall over if you...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice usb hub

posted by nandoarashida on 07/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    you will not find another USB hub with the best price. It has magnets on the bottom, a nice finish, and you get 4 USB ports instead of having one. [PT-BR] você não vai achar outro hub usb melhor com esse preço. Ele tem imãs na parte de baixo, um acabamento...
    Cons:
    Only works with USB 1.1. I tried to use an external hd and samsung can not read at all, did not have mini usb cable with two US...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little hub

posted by r00li on 04/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Small and simple (no bright lights or anything) - Looks fantastic - Works like any USB hub - Great price
    Cons:
    - It has a little cheap plastic feel (and the ports could be a little better fixed inside) - Could be a little heavier - It is...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worst than expected

posted by pbernardes on 03/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It works well with pendrives and card readers. - Very tinny and beautiful. - Comes in a very nice box.
    Cons:
    - It doesn`t read my HD, and my friend`s HD too. - Some other usb gadgets that need more power, just don`t work. - To light. ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    small, white, cheap hub.

posted by ronaldwrx on 01/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This simple four port USB hub does what it sets out to do, take one USB port and make it four. As others have said, it is very lightweight and moves quite easily on your desktop, most other hubs weight more than this one and stay still on your desk. I plu...
    Cons:
    this is not a powered usb hub. this is really only a con if you need a powered usb hub to power a usb device for higher voltage...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Terrific Price!

posted by kDesign7 on 12/08/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The look is amazing. It has a nice, sleek design that will go well with most desk setups. The product itself has a nice transfer rate, which most people would never notice.
    Cons:
    The product itself weights VERY little, so it doesn't sit still well. A small piece of Stick-Tac, or Tape will hinder it in pla...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections