Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- It's simple and effective.
- It has that Apple feel to it
- The 4th slot is placed as a sort of a continuation for the other end of the hub
- Plug & Play - no drivers needed
- It's small and compact, taking it on the go is easy
- For this price, you can't expect much build quality. But it's not that bad either.
If you have something important, like a mouse, that you need a hub for, this individual might not be the safest alternative. Otherwise though, it's a good option for simple USB devices.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.