Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- small shape
- three extra USB-ports (since it uses one port: 4-1=3)
- works just as fast as a native USB-port
- works on slightly higher currents (I attached 2 external HDD's without extra power, USB-port on computer must be capable too!)
- Why is one port at the side, instead of next to the other three ports?
- Extension cable is short (could be a con, but actually I chose this one because of this)
Needed this one to replicate a Raspberry Pi model A (with just one USB port) and works like a dream. With some double sided tape I fittted it to the side of my case (can't use the DVI any more, but that's OK).
Short on USB-ports? Don't want a funny shape or uselessly big port replicator? You definately should use this one.
Color matches Apple products as well!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.