DX  » Community » Reviews » Smile Face Clip Chain Doctor Nurse Pocket Quartz Watch (1*377)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1005 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My costumers absolutelly love it

posted by israelruiz0 on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very cheap very useful very pretty very good packaging very good watch costumers love them must have for a nurse or everyone who cant wear a pulse watch
    Cons:
    -a little fragile, you must be careful because if you drop it, it would break -random colors are not always as assorted as one ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice looking and working watch

posted by ronan1990 on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The delivery quality was good! The watch is working and quality seems good. The face clip looks happy so it makes fun at work, the clip is strong so it doesn't fall easy! The clip haven't a needle so you don't have to pierce it through you're clothing!
    Cons:
    The absence of the needle can be a disadvantage when you're clothing don't have a pocket! Then the watch is not useful.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cute, funny,usefull and cheap

posted by Anoomisz on 12/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    it is very nice and has a good quality for the price. it is asy to use and makes people smile. its cute.
    Cons:
    you can not choose the colour and i got a white one, which is not what i wanted but it was a gift for my friend who is gonna be...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really usefull item for Hopsital staff

posted by Sublimator on 12/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Great price (price for genuine in our country is 4x higher) - Build quality (really strong clip, only 1 from about 50 wasnt working) - Optimistic design :) - Surprise effect :) (still waiting for bright-blue version)
    Cons:
    - There are NO cons - 1/50 broken seems no con for me, for such a price is EXCELLENT
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice!!! recommend!

posted by IMVeReD on 06/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    1/ look very good. 2/ good quality 3/ ease to use. 4/ the smily didn't stop to smile :) 5/ i get the pink one. look very nice. 6/ the watch look high quality. 7/ it's can fit to doctors and nurses that work on children department in hospital. its make me h...
    Cons:
    1. i have no cons abuot this product. 2. very good watch 3. maybe it could be in better puoch.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections