DX  » Community » Reviews » 9600mAh Portable Emergency Power Rechargeable Battery Pack for Cell MP3/MP4/PSP
Sort by:
28 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7521 (75%)
  • 4 Star:257 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good when traveling

posted by thomaskarlsson on 10/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I always have this battery pack with me when I'm travelling. Charging the pack will take about 1-2 hours (depending on your charger I guess). The build quality is very good. I can charge my Google Nexus4 about four times with this battery pack. When I use i...
    Cons:
    Does not come with a charger, but you can use any standard USB mini charger.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Life saver

posted by DrMiKEY on 09/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I use this on my bike so that I can have the GPS on my smart phone running the entire time, without worrying about the battery dying and missing an important call. With this I have GPS turned on all all day without a problem. Sturdy construction and lasts a...
    Cons:
    No cons come to mind what so ever.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Extra energy to carry around

posted by mildlife on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Handy size battery to carry around. Bought it for GoPro to have a big extra battery to attach camera and to charge it on a location. Charges GoPro hero 3 easily many times. Haven't yet got time to fully test how long I can shoot. Handy also for cellphones. ...
    Cons:
    No English manual. It's easy to use, but would be nice to know more about the functions.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nessary thing for reasonable price

posted by ElvinFox on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Great case (rubber soft touch) - Easy to use (just plug charging cable for our device, turn on the battery, and it's charging!=) - Not sure about 9 600 mAh, but it's enough to charge 2 phones from almost 0 to 100% - Feel of solidness and quite stylish =)
    Cons:
    - The cable for adapters died in 1 month, but still it's ok as i use it as usb portable charger =) - Probably not best indicato...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    One of the best gadgets you can buy

posted by Korrupzion on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Get rid of battery problems when on the go with your usb gadgets (smartphones, tablets, etc) -Can charge many times your cellphone -No more searching for wall connectors or carrying your charger everywhere
    Cons:
    -Wall connector to miniUSB not included - the battery charging will be very slow and will take years if you try to charge it wi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and easy to use external battery

posted by elmuertediablo on 04/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Relatively small Easy to use Great Price/quality ratio Can save your day Has indicator leds to show how much power is still left(approximately).
    Cons:
    surface scratches easily. But this does not harm the workings in any way. Supplied cables are rubbish. Just use the original ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good power bank

posted by Subzerodude on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good capacity. don't know if its really 9600mah but i can charge a smartphone about 4 times. Led indicator of the battery and also when charging it. normal usb connection so you can use any type of usb cable to charge your device. 0,7A output is not high, b...
    Cons:
    the cables that come with it are rubbish. the charger that comes with it is rubbish the usb connection got loose after an half...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It worth it

posted by Joshuaaa93 on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    High capacity (4-5 charges of my Galaxy Nexus) Good price/quality relation USB output (you can use any cable)
    Cons:
    (when charging the super battery) Maybe a micro-USB connection to charge it will be better than the mini-USB connection.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very impressive

posted by vcmatias on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -It really work's. -Very powerful. Charges my mobile several times until the battery depletes. -good build quality
    Cons:
    -Takes several hours to recharge itself. -The plugs that came with it its not very good quality. But that is not a real con, be...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great battery

posted by jonrallen on 12/15/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The construction feels solid. The battery works as described. It can recharge my Samsung Galaxy I from dead to full 4-5 times before the battery needs to be recharged.
    Cons:
    The on/off switch cover was not secured tightly and kept falling off but a dab of super glue fixed it. Like others have said, ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections