DX  » Community » Reviews » Cubic Configurable Storage Toolboxes (10 pack)
Sort by:
49 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6130 (61%)
  • 4 Star:2713 (27%)
  • 3 Star:126 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice.

posted by nwimpney on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Good small size for SMT components. quality seems pretty good. connect together to make a nice big tray.
    Cons:
    no clips to latch them together vertically, only horizontally. door hinges look like they might be a bit weak, though no proble...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and useful

posted by gomerdo on 09/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Essential to keep small screws, electronic components and many other things. In French: Indispensable pour garder de petites vis, composants electroniques et bien d'autres choses.
    Cons:
    Sometimes the lead falls off. Just put it again. And sometimes it's difficult to fit the boxes together. It could be slightly b...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    these are cool but VERY small

posted by Pattyb on 04/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice little plastic boxes with spring open tops you can open with one hand. They connect together with little slide in tabs and seem to be made of fairly durable plastic.
    Cons:
    Deal Extreme has added some scaled photos to this one which is good as when I bought them I did not pay enough attention to the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have for passive SMD components

posted by kkiller on 03/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It fits the description. They are large. Can be opend single handed. Ideal for SMD.
    Cons:
    At some point i agree that the price could be lower (since we want to get the stuff as cheap as we can) but compaired smaller b...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Somehow small.. but good

posted by Leodahsan on 12/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very good for small applications.. - 10 pack (we don't need 100 pack dx...) - very useable, and hard to find here (and when I find, they cost at least $15) - Need bigger ones :)
    Cons:
    - VERY SMALL :( 1.5cm² and 2cm profundity (INSIDE) - Did not came with a manual, nearly broke mine trying to desmount it... ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Storage Toolboxes for your needs

posted by satim on 09/27/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It's usefull for all small things you have. No more long searches for your small things (drug pills or something). IT's Configurable like lego in your hands. You can see what inside if you want or you can add sticker with description for any part of storage...
    Cons:
    I don't like color and glass could be more transparency. All materials are plastic so if you push to button stronger you can ea...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good idea for SMD

posted by mjramos on 09/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    in general terms, i have seen that the toolbox is easy to use. I had been trying differents configurations and the conclusion is that it is easy to mount-dismount. You can customize it as you want. Fast to open the smalls covers.
    Cons:
    Don't realize the size till you have it in your hands. Too small. Not a good ratio between prize and quantity. The smalls cover...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    they are small

posted by darthneo on 09/20/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    they are nice if you have small things to put in them they are customizable there are 2 sizes (square and rectangle) I like the release thing
    Cons:
    they are small you probably couldn't fit 1 US nickel in one, you could probably fit a penny in it They are somewhat hard to sna...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little boxes

posted by Mizcak on 09/19/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Spring loaded lids -A lock for each lid (plastic flange) -Superb size for SMD components
    Cons:
    -Not all lids open as they should. (easy fix by bending the "springs" a little though) -Not ESD-safe -Assorted colors
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great toolboxes for this prize

posted by AKobe on 09/02/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good storage "box" especially for electronic, like small "chip's" or SMD's. Also can be useful for repair parts of pocket watch.... You can build your own "toolbox" beacause you can assembled it together, small and big box.
    Cons:
    Maybe sharp edges on some "boxes"... and different color, but nothing else.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections