Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Fairly accurate: took temperatures from standard thermomether and soon after with this one. Both got almost the same number.
- Good build quality: seems robust, and not made with cheap materials
- Anatomic: feels good and firma in the hand
- Comes with a protective protective carry pouch, very handy to store or carry away
- It takes some time to find the right spot to take the temperature from the forehead
- Accuracy decays with sequencial measures, need wait between consecutive operations
It's now my primary thermomether, but I'll not throw out my old one, just in case.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.