Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Reduces strain on the wrists
- Allows deeper pushups for fly muscles
- The protective foam is thin (the handles ride into hands and cause pain, disconfort), but it is not that bad. It can be worked around by using shirt or towel.
- Price could be little lower, given the fact that handles are plastic.
- Handles lack a little stability. It happened to me few times that I tripped over to side. Be careful as that can be painful.
- Handles are much bigger than on picture. I was surpried . Just for your information, they are about 20cm long and handles are bout 12 cm above ground.
I recommend the purcashe. I would buy it again, despite the cons.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.