DX  » Community » Reviews » Car White 42-LED Ceiling Dome Light (DC 12V)
Sort by:
7 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:292 (29%)
  • 4 Star:715 (71%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Shippming to Argentina

posted by cabeza47 on 11/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very good light, also it is very bright. I'm from Argentina, This Light here is very expensive, through DX I can get it very cheap. Thanks DX
    Cons:
    It's not as low-profile if you want this to be a low-profile light panel. Make sure you are satisfy with the given dimensions.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Multipurpose light

posted by HugoH1961 on 10/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, easy to install,.... and multipurpose ceiling light. Quiet bright light for a soft price I mounted it in a trailer =>so it spares the batteries of the trailer -> ideal when going outside camping in nature
    Cons:
    None
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cheap interior light with good brightness

posted by krazyman145 on 09/27/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it is very easy to install given you had experienced with a similar product. the light that came out is very bright and capable of lighting an interior of a saloon car. there is no different hue from each LEDs and all shine bright consistently the same fo...
    Cons:
    the quality of the cable is very bad. i had problem of stripping the cable to show more wires as the wire are easily snapped an...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bright but power consumption is not right

posted by ahoo99 on 09/25/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    good finishing, bright. I mounted it under the cabinet in my kitchen so that my wife can see easily while preparing supper.
    Cons:
    1. 12v/5w isn't right. I measured the current is 239mA so the total power consumption is 12x0.239<2.88W. 2. the on/off switc...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good bright lighting

posted by smskundu on 11/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very good light, also it is very bright. It is so bright that it can enlighten a small room. For a small car it is really bright. My cabin LED festoon lamp looks very dull compare to it. As it is very bright, from distance also inside the car is c...
    Cons:
    The switch could be of better quality.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    White, bright, and great price

posted by soarer on 04/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I installed this unit to replace my trunk courtesy light. The unit emits bright and white light, which I am highly satisfy with the result. I discovered there's an on/off/remote switch when I was installing the product. There's two hot wires and one grou...
    Cons:
    It's not as low-profile if you want this to be a low-profile light panel. Make sure you are satisfy with the given dimensions.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright and does a good job!

posted by jazzzy on 03/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought this to replace my older (more expensive) 36 LED ceiling light for my car (SKU 45278). That had the LEDs spoiling one by one until only 6 was working (after 2 years of good service). This has brighter LEDs with a nice cool white color. Also easier ...
    Cons:
    The switch has no labeling, so I don't know which position is ON/OFF/DOOR. This puts the review as 4 stars. It also has no cove...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections