DX  » Community » Reviews » Pocket Toolkit Mini Folding Knife Keychains - Color Assorted (5-Pack)
Sort by:
82 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:3025 (30%)
  • 4 Star:5243 (52%)
  • 3 Star:108 (10%)
  • 2 Star:22 (2%)
  • 1 Star:54 (5%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

93% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty Fun Gadget

posted by Mrk0k0 on 01/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    For 3$ its worth it, of course I would not use this for camping but its a neat little knife just to screw around with.
    Cons:
    Its just a plastic case and the knife is not amazing, (but for 3$ its worth it) It will probably end up breaking.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by Franx93 on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Useful - Cheap - Very sharp! - Perfect size!
    Cons:
    Not so good quality. All of them kinda stucks when I try to unfold them. One of them are broken. Can't use them as key chain, t...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool mini folding keychain knifes

posted by blackstag1 on 11/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    They came nice and sharp!!!!and colours i recieved were three red and one blue and one yellow very vibrant plastic handles and frames are plastic blades are nice sharp steel,when you remove the security tape and push the button on the handle the blade pops ...
    Cons:
    Handles are crappy plastic as are the frames made of same plastic missing a screw in one of the handles,handles are flimsy and ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A tiny sharp friend

posted by Saishy on 09/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's light and small, perfect for a keychain. Comes with vibrant and good colors. It's very sharp and pointy, can cut most things easily. It has a solid design, don't feel like it will break too easily.
    Cons:
    The blade is fragile, as expected of a small an thin razor it shouldn't be used to cut things too hard and torque should be lim...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very poor build

posted by Drottheden on 08/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It has a very low price, but its not really worth it.
    Cons:
    Its plastic, feels very poor.... I can not really find anything you can use this knife to.. I mean, yeah its a good price on it...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really Cool Folding Knives !

posted by lennylemons on 08/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These knives are great ! I was delighted when I saw the cheap price. I bought them because they looked very useful for camping and fishing . I tested them out and they seem to work very well !
    Cons:
    The only issue I had with these knives is that the blade is thin , that's not a problem if you go easy with them.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap knives

posted by Kalmyk on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Inexpensive knives. This is their main advantage. But do we have to buy things just because they are inexpensive
    Cons:
    Bad quality blade. Not sharps. Do not need as keychains. Bad gift. Twopenny. There is nothing more to write about these k...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice knifes

posted by SzymonSo on 06/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    very nice tools for camping and another tramps moze lepsze wykonanie za te pieniadze calkiem swietne
    Cons:
    badly steel... but sharp middle very nice tools for camping and another tramps
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    fun knife

posted by skylarlemon on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    the knifes are very small and fun to play with. you have to hit a button on the side of the knife to open it so that makes opening the knife very fun the knifes were held down with tape so as to not open during transit the knife is also very sharp
    Cons:
    the handle is made out of plastic so that makes it feel a little cheap the knife is a little wobble when you use to cut something
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not very good but ok

posted by panich82 on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small 5 blades. In different colors. Some are relatively ok others were nearly broken. They are extremely cheap. I bought them because i needed bigger exactoknife blade replacements. These work quite good. Gave them the high rating because the blades were g...
    Cons:
    Very fragile and poor build quality.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 9
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections