DX  » Community » Reviews » Pocket Toolkit Mini Folding Knife Keychains - Color Assorted (5-Pack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 1
  • Price: 2
  • Quality: 1
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 1
These knives are dangerous ! – Pocket Toolkit Mini Folding Knife Keychains - Color Assorted (5-Pack) Reviews

posted by yoyobo on 01/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
The only pro I can think of is the price. But regarding the cons, price can hardly be considered a pro :/
Cons:
The build quality is terrible. I can't even tell if the blade is made of plastic or metal ! The knife seems to be about to break at any moment... Worst of all : the button to unlock the blade is not protected in any way. So it may open itself inside your pocket and hurt you !!! Because even it the build qualite is baaaaad, the blade is very sharp. Who wants to have one inch of plast-metal stuck in his thigh, huh ?
Other:
I usually don't post bad reviews about DX products, even if they are terrible, but this item may (will !) be dangerous, so I felt I had to write this review. DX please publish this review and do not censor it...It is important to tell people about it; remove it from your site, you have so many other products !
Bottomline:
Dangerous. Do not buy.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections