DX  » Community » Reviews » Motorcycle Body Protection Riding Armor Suit (L/180cm)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:753 (75%)
  • 3 Star:251 (25%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Interesting safety product

posted by consortium32 on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well built, decent quality materials and is quite cheap (as in price) comparing to other similar products. The padding and the armor is decent, the spine protector is made from some sort of hard plastic and is quite strong but not thick, will definitely sav...
    Cons:
    The mesh fabric looks and feels very fragile, but I've yet to see any wears and tears on them. Also, it doesn't come with any c...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If you need cheap protection, buy it.

posted by FabioNR on 08/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Looks tought. Well built. Offers nice protection for small impacts. Don´t know how would work with big impacts. Good for biking, down hill, freeride. Fits very well.
    Cons:
    Too hot for summer use. Can be a little heavy on the body. But you can get used to it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You get what you pay for

posted by Arkenoi on 09/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fits well, looks good.
    Cons:
    Does not seem to be able to absorb significant amount of kinetic energy. Spine protection is next to non-existant -- armor plat...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for mountain biking

posted by Giteart on 01/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I like the fact that I can fit it to my backpack and head on to the mountains with the bike. When the downhill section starts I just unpack it and wear it. Very use friendly in that way. It does what its supposed to do. Protect the elbows waste chest and o...
    Cons:
    The price is not such a bargain. You can find similar products by known brands with just $20 more if you find it in a discount....
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections