DX  » Community » Reviews » Wooden 14-Joint Moveable Manikin Model with Display Base (5.5")
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:587 (58%)
  • 4 Star:425 (42%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wooden guy

posted by Gilahof on 04/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Frankly I expected a little more of this product, it is very good for decoration and climate environments with a medium vintage, I leave it on my shelf and when little kids come home they love and want to play with it.
    Cons:
    I thought the doll would have more freedom of movement of the joints, I found it somewhat limited in movement, but it is still ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I am loving this!

posted by zayedh on 03/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I am a animator. I bought this to finish one of my project and so far, this is one of the "awesome buy" from DX. I am loving it! I am a animator. I bought this to finish one of my project and so far, this is one of the "awesome buy" fro...
    Cons:
    The joints should be made more flexible. The spring inside has a tendency to disposition your poses. But I just fixed it with t...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    little man

posted by Yurkin185 on 09/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The funny thing for interior decoration. The small size allows it anywhere. The tree of good quality, well handled. All joints move easily and retain the position which they were given. If you want, man can be painted to your liking. Child enjoy playing wit...
    Cons:
    Unfortunately stand is very light, from which man is unstable in some states. What is inconvenient, because it often falls.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice, cheap but ornament

posted by andresoeiro on 06/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The Manikin is very cheap (price tag), the wood has good quality and finishing. It's size is quite nice.
    Cons:
    The movements of the figure are highly limited, and some joints seem to be attatched toguether through the use of some kind of ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful!

posted by comunicarla on 05/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - lightweight - well-built - too cheap (a similar model and size here costs easily five times more) - well balanced - i've seen models that fall sidewards depending on the position of the limbs
    Cons:
    - no cons at all
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by rafaelherrero on 05/11/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * very well done, it is wood, the finish is great, well polished ... * Nice desk ornament... * Can show your humor...
    Cons:
    * Moves a bit limited... * packaging is a bit crap, bot squashed and bashed during postage...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little thing, good as a gift

posted by kazer92 on 04/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    SOOO CHEAPPP just amazingly cheap. saw one of these in an art shop supplier place for 8 GBP. limbs move quite well useful for drawing human actions and postures etc
    Cons:
    smaller than i expected, there is another one which is a few inches bigger for only a few quid more. i ordered this one, but th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wooden 14-Joint Moveable Manikin Model

posted by marvelmx on 03/27/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    very good price and not as small as I expected it, a really nice gift , even if it resembles more a feminine body it is ambiguos enough in form to be an average male shape and also the general quality is very good. and it does stay on site and does not rol...
    Cons:
    the twisting capacity is very limited in waist , arms and legs for example it cannot touch its head with its hand or put the h...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, and what a great price.

posted by GraemeJ on 01/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is definitely one of the best products I've ever bought from DX. It's smooth and well made. Good quality material and really fits together nicely. I was incredibly surprised and really happy to get it.
    Cons:
    I had to wait about 5 months to get this. It took for ever to arrive. Way after Christmas. But at least it arrived.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    AT LEAST, my Little Buddies!

posted by PROCALIBER on 01/05/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I've had one of these on past decades, and my Nano Buddie lost his left leg in a domestic accident badly explained. yet he survived the occurrence with minimal limitations, even if it was tanning with time, do not know if by because of the sun or by ...
    Cons:
    None. It is pretty equal the ones I had once, now, losted in a box, like the Toy Stories funny issues... ;) .
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections