DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini USB Data and Charging Adapter for Shuffle-2 (Green)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Why couldn't Apple have designed theirs like this? – Mini USB Data and Charging Adapter for Shuffle-2 (Green) Reviews

posted by brainwashed on 08/02/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
I've been introduced to an ipod shuffle thanks to a bank that was giving it away. I've stayed clear of ipods before this but since it was free, I thought about using it. Well, my first complaint was their unnecessarily long 'docking' station. For something that's suppose to be for something ultra portable, it sure didn't fit the product it was meant for. Then I found this. Not only did I find the product that saved a lot of hassle of carrying around a super long cord, the price kept my wallet super happy.
Cons:
Are you kidding me? I can't think of a single thing wrong with this thing!
Other:
Bottomline:
Sure, Apple wants you to think that you bought a fantastic product with everything that they make. But their 'docking station' for ipod touch makes me scratch my head. What were they thinking? Here's the perfect solution to their mishap. No longer will I have to carry a huge cord just to charge my puppy up. The green now matches my ipod, too!

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections