DX  » Community » Reviews » Durable Water Bladder Bag with Straws (3-Litre)
Sort by:
21 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7616 (76%)
  • 4 Star:245 (24%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect

posted by JordanLawson1 on 08/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This product blew me away with the level of quality in relation to its price. The design has no flaws that I've come across. The mouthpiece is the perfect size and works as well as all the other high priced equivalent products. If you've been looking for a ...
    Cons:
    There is only one con I have for this product, but I have yet to come across another bladder that doesn't have it. This con is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Water Bladder 3-Litre

posted by VasaX on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The material is actually very good, thicker and firmer than ones with similar price at stores (BUT - look to cons). The valve system is simple and functional. The neck is sufficient and water tight (BUT - look to cons). Green colour is great. Works as it sh...
    Cons:
    Mine get busted on first trip (solved well with DX support, though). With adequate effort it contains about 2,5 litres of water...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by Grauwder on 05/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it's very easy to use, very nice to go camping. It's very light so it doesnt add to the weight of your backpack, unless there is water in it of course. It is very easy to clean because of the big lid and very easy to full with water or other stuff.
    Cons:
    I haven't found any cons yet. Maybe they should have made it a bit more wide and less long se they could fit in more smaller ba...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Vessel for water, irreplaceable in a campaign.

posted by yakovmp on 04/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The design of a vessel allows to place it in a pocket of a marching backpack and to use for designated purpose (to drink water) directly in a way, without taking a vessel from a backpack. For these purposes the vessel is equipped with a special hose, with a...
    Cons:
    The vessel is rather capacious. Will allow to have a stock of drinking water at all on one day of traveling.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good volume, horrible quality.

posted by Eztaban on 04/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Acceptable price, can hold a good amount of water. No weird tastes to the water once you clean it before you use it.
    Cons:
    Poor quality. Did not even have it full (maybe halfway) before it broke, lying safely in my backpack. Flooding everything in m...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Durable, Well made and cheap product!

posted by LeonardoMello on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very well build - It can store up to 3 lts - Keeps the temperature - Light weight - No rubber taste -
    Cons:
    - The straw has a very small hole to drink the water.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exxelent!

posted by Eztaban on 04/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great capacity. No leaking. Works really well outdoors, i was on a 3 hour hike, and chubby as i am i consume a lot of water, i took a few sips every now and then, and when i came home i was surprised to see it was only half empty!
    Cons:
    Like others have said before me, it might be difficult to clean, but you can find many useful guides on-line.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    otimo product

posted by reiscrf on 03/13/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    for those who do practice sports, and a great product, not only for walking, such as cycling, motocros, excellent internal capacity reservoir, opening and closing very practical, material muito resistente , facil manuseio , e excelente qualidade!
    Cons:
    too bad that is not transparent!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value for money

posted by fukenbumen on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It's huge. - It doesn't leak at all, even when you don't close the end of the tube. - Residu of the drink doesn't seem to stick to the inner surface (contrary to much more expensive camelbaks from other suppliers)
    Cons:
    Lost the sealing ring of the cap because it easily comes lose when cleaning. Lucky for me the cap of an old camelbak fitted well.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect for the price!

posted by Dennis10 on 11/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this produkt is cheap really cheap!and its working! no plastic taste after floshing it with clean water and letting it dry out completly.
    Cons:
    it can be a little difficult to dry the resevoir, but that is the same problem whit all cammelbags.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections