DX  » Community » Reviews » Durable Water Bladder Bag with Straws (3-Litre)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 4
A good product for this price – Durable Water Bladder Bag with Straws (3-Litre) Reviews

posted by min5char on 11/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Very cheap and does what it's supposed to do, just like the much more expensive bladders. 3L is a very nice capacity. Enough for a long daytrip in a hot environment.
Cons:
Got the 3L bladder within a month or so. It was out of stock or at least temporarily unavailable. Got an update of that from DX. I have used the 2L type variant before and am satisfied with it. This one however, arrived a little damaged. It seems the filling point has been pressed against the back of the bladder, which therefore has a circular mark now. It's not leaking, but I'm going to tape it to be shure it stays that way. The (silicone?) ring in the lid came off while filling. This wasn't the case with the 2L bladder. It's no problem to glue it to it myself though. If you want to use it in a small bag, note that the bladder is 47cm long.
Other:
Maybe selling stuff to clean the straw is an option for DX.
Bottomline:
Don't hesitate to buy this. Can't go wrong with this price. It's almost twice the price in Europe (excluding transport costs).

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections