DX  » Community » Reviews » Outdoor Portable Ultra Mini Stainless Steel Gas Stove with a Case (2*AG3)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
A campers an hikers must have – Outdoor Portable Ultra Mini Stainless Steel Gas Stove with a Case (2*AG3) Reviews

posted by patrickscool2 on 07/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
This put my Coleman all in one Cooker to shame. This thing worked great took it to compare and it blew my $150 camp stove out of water. some complain about not good in windy conditions but with this you need a wind shield its common sense. i just ordered 2 more these are small so fit great for hiking but great for campers too.
Cons:
Small pots and pans only and fuel is consumed rapidly about 4 meals on one 8 oz can. also must be on a level and sturdy area it's easy to lose your meal.
Other:
well like i mentioned if you you this it only makes sense to use a wind shield if you don't you will not be happy. when you get this you'll probably think its a Joke because its so compact. Once you try you will know differently. this thing seriously saved me having to eat out everynight on our last camping trip! BUY! BUY! BUY!
Bottomline:
Cheap and it will seriously get you by in a pinch or not its a great stove to have.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections