DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultrafire Stainless Steel Bottle Opener (with Screw Driver and Wrench Tools)
Sort by:
61 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8552 (85%)
  • 4 Star:159 (15%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great tool

posted by SrKlein on 09/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Small, you can put it in your keychain and you wont even notice it, but when you need it you will be grateful its there. Everything works fine, screwdriver, bottle cap opener and 3 different size mini wrenches. Looks very good, and It looks like its well ...
    Cons:
    None at the moment, Even though I keep it with my other keys the paint didnt get scratched.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great lightweight allround tool

posted by andreasmohlen on 06/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Seems to be good quality tool for everyday carrying. Lightweight and takes up no space. Pretty easy to use allthough the small size. Perfect on the keychain or in the EDC. Looks quite nice
    Cons:
    None what so ever during this short time of ownership.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool gadget, a little hard to use

posted by yotama9 on 05/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is 5 in one tools. Apparently, they had computer maintenance in mind, as it fits mainly to computer bolts and screws.
    Cons:
    Opening is a little hard. Nothing serious though. The screwdriver is of somewhat of poor quality, but I guess this shouldn't b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good material, cheap and useful

posted by evagrace on 02/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is my second one, I bought my first one last year and it is still in good condition with just little scratches and paints went off because I use it every time I open a bottle. I bought another one not to replace the old one but a gift for my husband. H...
    Cons:
    there are no cons to this product.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    incase of emergency

posted by LGman on 02/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Dense, Quality heavy duty steel. Opened 100+ bottles only scratches so far no bending or warping as far as I can see. Tough little tool.
    Cons:
    paint is powder thin and easily scratched off. No labels or measurements for the wrench sizes on the tool or the website or DX....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ultrafire stainless steel bottle opener

posted by blackaccentgr on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    very nice little tool with multiple uses.i think ismade of stainless steel and it seems well made and sturdy.the bottle opener works great same does the screw driver,its long enough to get the job done ,wrench heads look ok and propably the will do the job.
    Cons:
    no cons for this price.i really dont know if the black paint will last but hey its a little tool to have it on your keys for an...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great multi tool

posted by gaggenau on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    this tool is made of aluminum and seems to be durable. it fits great on your key ring. the screw driver and opener is very useful. the screw driver is not to sharp and will not destroy your clothes when you have your keys in the pocket
    Cons:
    it not often i come across those small nuts to with the wrench part and it hard to use them as a wrench when its tight because ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great

posted by soul05 on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great looking tool that has multiple uses. Has wrench tools for hex head screws, has a bottle opener that works very well, and also has a philips screw driver head. You can also use this on your keychain. If in a desperate situation, you can use this item i...
    Cons:
    it would be nice if it had a flat head screw driver
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful opener

posted by MasterJ0k3R on 11/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Good quality, strong material and well balanced weight. * Screwdriver fits well with the most common PC screws. * The opener makes a good job. Good size and grip.
    Cons:
    * The painting is not the best but it is tough enough to be used in a big key ring. The edges are gradually loosing the painting.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool opener

posted by Witzz on 09/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    cool keyring accessories. sharp part is "+" screwdriver and edge of opener i flat one. Also, sides of opener are for screwing bolts.
    Cons:
    only cons is that "plus" screwdriver is sharp, so beware not to sit on it while in pocket. It also youl bring you pro...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections