It is fine – Black Waterproof Mascaras with White Fiber Jack-up (10ml + 8ml) Reviews
posted by pamelapere on 05/08/2011
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month
the pros are:
- in general ti works, a mean, it is water proof and works well.
- It is good for the price. very economic, well package.
- it has a very cute print animal thing
- it cames with White Fiber Jack-up, is a plus a think, i don't know well what to do with it. i'm a lol with the make up. But a think is a good think the fiber jack-up.
The cons are:
- it is a little over consistent, a mean,when you are gonna put it, it does not apply well, you end up with a chunk of mascara in the eyeslaches.
- I dont know it if has the ml that it says.
well, i think if you want an unexpensive mascara waterproof, this is very fine. So go ahead and buy it.
i am content with the mascara, if you want to buy it, but it, you will be content as well. it is really waterproof, so, i think that's ok for the price.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.