DX  » Community » Reviews » Professional Eye Shadow + Face Powder + Rouge + Mirror Case Makeup Kit
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:502 (50%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:251 (25%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

75% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very cute item..

posted by ishanishadi on 04/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    i love this item so much.. it is very useful, very beacutiful & cute..It has nice eye shadow colors very nice..
    Cons:
    the outer cover of this box is very beautiful.. & also it is very attaractive. The color of the box is nice with the pink r...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    title...

posted by FionaDurfHurf on 12/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The make up kit would be very good for an amateur. The box is easy to open, and it has some very nice eyeshadow colors that are longlasting and easy to apply.
    Cons:
    Depends on whether or not you like glittering eyeshadows. After a short while the concealer starts breaking..
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Yuri

posted by StreetAngel on 02/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good set. I bought it for his sister, and she was very pleased. Uses it every day, and I never heard what she'd said - that's a bad makeup. Very fast delivery. Ordered without the track package, came in 10 days.
    Cons:
    I do not know what to say. My sister said it was a very good cosmetics. So no cons!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not For Me

posted by chicapuertovara on 01/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It has nice eye shadow colors very nice, but the rest is not that good at all for the price its set for. It comes with blush eye shadow lip gloss powder and i think its concelar or just powder cream for a fair color skin type. It comes with a sponge and eye...
    Cons:
    The ribbon on the box came of when i recived it and the lipgloss inside was melted to the sides.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections