DX  » Community » Reviews » Mini USB Data and Charging Adapter for Shuffle-2 (White)
Sort by:
37 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7026 (70%)
  • 4 Star:2710 (27%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:31 (3%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

97% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    THE best Shuffle adapter out there

posted by Aremeles on 06/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Light-weight; - Small, can be carried around anywhere; - Pharging and data transfer is perfect; - Price is great. Even if you can somehow manage to break it, or lose it, you can always get another one with this price; - Has a small hole at its corner so y...
    Cons:
    -Could not find any operational cons, unless you count the fact that it is very small, and therefore, can be easily lost. But t...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This product did not work

posted by turquan on 06/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Nice small size, seems to have a good build quality. It would be great for travel as it is very small and if it worked then you are taking out the weakest part of a charger... the cable.
    Cons:
    This unit did not work when it arrived. I tried it on a number of versions of shuffles and it did not charge any of them.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for your shuffle

posted by clickvk on 10/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - it's very cheap - it makes the job done - it's very small - it has a robust design - it has a strap hole
    Cons:
    - molding is not that great - seams are not clean - pot metal is used USB connector - jack is not aligned with adapter body
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good item but arrived with a fault

posted by Admiraal on 11/15/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The adapter has a great price, and is a good addition to the supplied cable from Apple. It makes it easy to just hook up your iPod Shuffle to your computer and charge it while you are at work.
    Cons:
    My adapter arrived with a serious flaw. When inserting the iPod Shuffle at a certain angle, it causes the + and - power lines o...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small yet so useful

posted by satoriya on 10/23/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - it's white (of course lol) and match with my ipod that has silver color... lol - easy to use it... - works for ipod shuffle 2nd generation (don't know if it will work in 3rd generation)... - very cheap (compared to same item that sold in my current city)....
    Cons:
    - there is no cons for this item... lol
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Convenient Size

posted by GeneralZod on 07/16/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Super-compact. Easy to take anywhere. Charges the iPod as promised. Even has a little lanyard hole if you want to attach a string to it. Feels solid.
    Cons:
    Sometimes (not usually) it will make the USB port report an power surge error. Doesn't happen too often and I just pull it out...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Portable little life-saver

posted by WesleyTo on 05/05/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This charger is about half the size of a USB dongle. I had no troubles charging my iPod with it the first time I plugged it in. It works just as well as the original stand charger that comes with the shuffle.
    Cons:
    Not really a con, but it might be a problem for some. I have a white work desk, covered in paperwork. I ordered the white cha...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Item

posted by BoraDURSUN on 03/09/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This mini adapter is a miracle item that will save you from having to deal with Ipod's cable stand. It is small yet capable of doing what the original one does.
    Cons:
    At this price level and usefulness, none that I can think of actually.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very handy

posted by fl00de on 11/23/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Great value - Very small - Works great - Good package - Can be used as a key ring, just add a small chain (there is already a small hole on it for its purpose) - Just plug and it's ready to use (since you have already used your ipod once, instead yo...
    Cons:
    - Its design is not similar to an apple device (but ok, for its price, no problem at all) - I couldn't realize other cons
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just works

posted by mdftl on 10/14/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    There is no secrets about this. Just plug and sync with iTunes (or your compatible audio manager). Well packed, well built, no need to install drivers at all and is capable of recharge the Apple iPod Shuffle 2G.
    Cons:
    It is a little bit slower than Apple iPod Shuffle dock. But it's a delay of a second or two. Not a real Con.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections