Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:314 (31%)
  • 4 Star:699 (69%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small, nice design

posted by mickey21 on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Nice, good looks, has a nice cabel that comes with it.
    Cons:
    On many occasions I had unrecognized devices when connected to it, most of the time due to not enough power. Also had couple of...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wise choice

posted by perGkolias on 10/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Small size Does not require external power Good construction Value for money
    Cons:
    No light indicators. You cannot see if the device operates normally until you connect and mount successfully a USB device. Pow...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good hub

posted by mad666911 on 09/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -very small -self powered -look good -cheap -full usb 2.0 high speed -come with host cable
    Cons:
    -they break open easily -other model have led to tell you its working this one doesn't
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and sturdy hub

posted by Sastac on 08/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works great. Really sturdy design. Much better than another one I got from DX (with a hell of a lot more plastic feel to it). This feels really solid.
    Cons:
    Nothing so far. All the ports works good. No problems with it so far. Price could be a little lower but I guess that's unavoida...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent buy!

posted by jorisvda on 11/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - VERY SMALL, - works great, - looks good, - can take external supply but doesn't need it, - good quality.
    Cons:
    Comes with a not so fancy usb cable and no AC adapter (though for this price that's not strange). The problem is it doesn't eve...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Can be cheaper!

posted by metal03326 on 01/11/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Small when disassembled and unsolder-ed. - Build quality of the PCB seems good. - It is USB 2.0. - No problems during extensive use.
    Cons:
    - VERY bad build quality of the plastic case! - Bad build quality of the USB cable. - Not so small as said. - Price is very ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as expected

posted by dxdiag on 01/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    --> Works as expected --> Works with my digital camera adapter (external power) [Casio ex-z50] --> Good transfer speeds --> It is too small to be true? (but it is) --> USB cable is removable, so you can have the hub just in your pocket. --> Shiny, if...
    Cons:
    --> Power cable not provide --> Pin layout not provide with it. (I had to use a multimeter to make sure) --> Little expensive...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome hub and amazingly small

posted by Nixmix182 on 05/27/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This USB hub is awesome. It is very small and is great with keeping your desk uncluttered and simple. I use it mostly for micro sd card readers and thumb drives but every once in a while I will use it to charge my mp3 player. Also great price.
    Cons:
    Not made of metal like it looks in the picture. Not to say plastic is evil or anything but it just would have been cooler in al...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by yeoltelly on 02/09/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -It works well -4 ports for your gadgets. That's plenty -Looks good. I like silver and fits my decor very well -Build quality is pretty good. Could be a little better but no big problems here -The USB wire is also silver. I like the colour :)
    Cons:
    -USB wire could be longer -This is a little bit expensive. The are cheaper USB-hubs too.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good, I'm using it at work

posted by DeBuG on 10/02/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It's a good hub. I use it at work, with a flash drive, mp3 player and my cellphone charger, all 3 connected. I know about the power problem, but until now I'm not using all the USB power I can get. This hub gets warm with the time, but I don't care (while w...
    Cons:
    No power plug, but I don't need it right now. And I hate this 500 chars stuff. And I hate this 500 chars stuff. And I hate thi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections