DX  » Community » Reviews » PH7 Soldering Flux (45g)
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:609 (60%)
  • 4 Star:406 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The product is of decent quality!

posted by gti777 on 11/17/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The product is of decent quality! It is very convenient than liquid products. It's flux, it's not a soldering paste. The packaging is very good for transportation, it will never open itself and not spoil the rest of the package. Also bank is wrapped in d...
    Cons:
    Everything looks grate, but it's not so easy open bank with flux fast.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really good quality flux

posted by crazyneo on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good flux, does the job, doesn't leave residue, comes with a very high amount for the price in its own sealed can and is not a solid block, so you don't need to worry about dissolving it first, it's ready to use.
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it is soldering flux

posted by f11lbert on 02/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    well, it works. it is well enough and it is more convenient than liquid versions - you can apply it easily and in any amount you need.
    Cons:
    it is not such a good as to use with hardly soldering surfaces. and for easily soldering ones I would prefer general rosin - it...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    god price product

posted by seawolf2 on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this soldering flux it is in the form of paste and it is easy to use it than use a liquid one it is very usefull product i am pleased for buying it. i din't used it too much as i din't have much work to do and use soldering fux but the tings i have done i...
    Cons:
    when i got the soldering flux and opened the container it was half full and all was gathered in one side don't know why.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great solder flux paste

posted by vsluiter on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - good thermal properties - does not run away like liquid flux; good for handling large packages - easy to apply; I use a tooth pick
    Cons:
    - leaves a lot of residue, hard to remove. I tried with alcohol and tissue, but it only smears out, does not really clean it up...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good soldering paste (flux)

posted by geonos on 11/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good flux, comes in metal can not in plastic, I use a small brush to apply over pcb and when heated the paste melts and extends itself quickly, it doesn't smell and it's almost smokeless very important for bad ventilated space, my old soldering paste w...
    Cons:
    none realy, I'm sure that there are better but for a electronics enthusiast like myself that does mostly easy solderable surfac...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The flux works great!

posted by zero10 on 09/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This flux is cheap, comes in a mostly leak-free can and it works great. It doesn't smell bad or leave any excessive residue, and the residue it does leave cleans easily as I expected
    Cons:
    Unfortuntely it would appear my can got a little too hot while the can was upside down during shipping. All of the flux had st...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Flux

posted by sassor on 10/06/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I's flux. And since it's a paste (and not liquid) it's easy to put the quantity you want on the board before soldering, especially for small parts. It's useful everytime I do soldering work.
    Cons:
    It's written soldering paste on the box, so I'm not sure if I can trust the other claims written on it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not Soldering Paste -> FLUX !!

posted by hahihula on 05/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is is really good flux. It comes in perfect can that hold closed even if it fall under the table. It is non corrosive so there is no need to remove it after soldering. I was suspicious about that so I tried it and even after two month there is no corro...
    Cons:
    The name is confusing. It is FLUX not soldering paste. It contains no metals.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mild Etchant for Delicate work.

posted by oyster181 on 06/14/2010

Pros:
    Good for etch sensitive PCB's Cleaning up residue is simple with a hot, slightly damp rag. Great for re-tinning your old soldering iron tips after scrubbing.
    Cons:
    Not as good as other fluxes for difficult to solder surfaces unless preheated on an abrased surface first. Etchant takes a whil...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections