Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8517 (85%)
  • 4 Star:153 (15%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by vvladan on 01/21/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great product! It has the perfect space for all the useful items you need to have in the front, while cycling, such as Cel phone, wet tissues, energy bars, small tissue pack, small sun screen lotion etc. I even manage to attach there a small bike pump! I bo...
    Cons:
    No cons! Very good product
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great idea, good product

posted by jiturrieta on 12/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Muy bueno, buen material, buen tamaño. Bonito y delicado acabado. buena presentacion.
    Cons:
    No le encuentro contras, esta todo okey con este mini bag. es una gran idea para llevar tus cosas personales
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product except for some pointers

posted by kabbo on 10/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Cheap and good quality on the exterior, Ease of installation and removal. Can be used to keep flash lights, wallets, handphone and etc.
    Cons:
    There seem to be a burn mark at the interior of my pouch, whereby a part of the inner lining of the pouch seems to be melted li...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull

posted by lumatosrj on 08/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good quality, it owns the price you pay for it. Low profile, you can keep the small things, like cellphone, moneyn documents, ipods and keychains, safe and very accessible while you are riding.
    Cons:
    the straps may be too long to fit on your bike, but it isn't a big problem. I missed a handle to be able to carry it when you l...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice bag

posted by cgl1786 on 06/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Small and beautiful. Material is good quality. There are many compartiment to carry stuff what you need. Good price. Pequeno e bonito. Bom material. Tem varios compartilhamentos para carregar pequenos objetos. Preço justo.
    Cons:
    Nothing. For this price, it is a very nice bag. Nothing to complain. Nada. Por este preço, esta é uma bolsa otima. Na...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    it keeps my pockets empty

posted by ScherbakovSB on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This bag is small, so do not interfere with riding the bike and not spoil the view. Despite its small size it fits a lot of things that I take when I ride a bike. For example, I always put materials and tools for tire repair.
    Cons:
    cons of this product: 1) stick it in the front, a pocket for carrying a mobile phone is upside down. In this position, the phon...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My Saddle Bag

posted by korobue on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Well, i am completely satisfied with this merida nylon bike double saddle bag, its really really useful, very important for me for example i dont have a bike clothes yet, and i hate putting things in the pocket, this is just perfect and came in perfect time...
    Cons:
    no cons yet, just good the product!
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Merida Bike Bag

posted by gdlauro on 02/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very good bag for carrying everyday things on my bike. It's plenty of space and fits cool on my Merida bike and also has place to carry my mobile phone during my rides. I love my new bag! and I'm also thinking on buying another one for my girlfriends' bike...
    Cons:
    No cons yet. I use it everyday.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Saddle Bag for Bike

posted by BrunoLHCereser on 01/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    First of all it is very useful. I put in it my wallet, my PDA (on the top pocked), my repair tool, some glue and tire patchs. There is still space in it. there are two main pockets on each side and two external pockets in front of them. so you can put it an...
    Cons:
    The velcro in the flaps could be a little bit stronger, if you put too much things or a heavy stuff inside the bag the flap may...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent product

posted by tododia on 12/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I really liked the product because it is the right size for my bike. I post a lot of things and still have room the finish is very good. I greatly -------------------- Gostei muito do produto, pois é do tamanho certo para minha bike. posso colocar vari...
    Cons:
    yet has nothing against até o momento nao tem nada contra
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections