• Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Very useful tiny bag – MERIDA Nylon Bike Double Saddle Bag Reviews

posted by cidik on 09/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
First of all it is very useful. I put in it my wallet, my PDA (on the top pocked), my repair tool, some glue and tire patchs. There is still space in it. there are two main pockets on each side and two external pockets in front of them. so you can put it anything you want. It is small but just like i said: useful.
Cons:
The most important handicap of this product is straches. There are three straps to mount it to bike. And these straps are very long for my bike and they are not adjustable. It fits on the bike anyway but it doesn't seem nice to eye.
Other:
The best think for this bag is top pocked i think. It fits for any kind of cell phones/PDAs. And it hold your item well, so you don't need to afraid of if it falls or not, it just doesn't. Of course if you fall with your bike your cell phone could damaged but it is your responsibility not the bag's. Bag just does its duty.
Bottomline:
Price of this product is five star. You can't buy something like that to 5.5$ at local shops in your region. At least you can't buy it in Turkey to that price. Thanks to dealextreme to bring us such product from that price. If you need a tiny bike bag, you just don't need to look another place for it, here the best option stands in front of you.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections