Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:425 (42%)
  • 4 Star:425 (42%)
  • 3 Star:172 (17%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    small

posted by RockyHidan on 04/19/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Seems a lot like the cards of the anime Sakura Card Captor, the images are beautiful, but the cards are smaller than I expected.
    Cons:
    It is too small. I guess was more bigger. I would use the cards to make presentations cosplay, but due to the small size of the...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice deck

posted by mrsrare on 09/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    · The cards are cute. · They come in a handy size. · Quality is remarcable for the price. · They're just like the ones in the anime series, but they're a nice thing to have even if you aren't a fan of it.
    Cons:
    · The box arrived opened, but that's a minor con. It's easy to fix. · The edges are a little rough.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Mini cartas sakura card captor

posted by nela00 on 08/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the cards arrived directly to my house although i live in Bolivia and in an apartment. Every time i had doubts about the shipping i could chat in live with dx people and they treated me very well. you can be easily carried pocket come into palm, comes all c...
    Cons:
    instructions only come in mandarin, only other well-laminated front, the back comes are protection, the box is not well attache...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Cards

posted by JesskLC on 06/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Are very similar to the anime. The cards are made of durable material. The relationship between price and quality is good.
    Cons:
    The cards are small. The box that the cards come are very resistant material. There is no more reason for complaint.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect state and very cute cards

posted by yusuke67 on 03/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The cards arrived directly to my house although i live in argentina and in an apartment. Every time i had doubts about the shipping i could chat in live with dx people and they treated me very well.
    Cons:
    The shipment lasted more than 2 months to arrive. and due to the price i payed for my product they didn´t have a shipment ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really cute

posted by xnaoko on 03/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The card set is really cute. It has all the cards that appears in the anime show and they look nice! Its a perfect gift for any CardCaptor Sakura's fan as the small size they have make them look cuter.
    Cons:
    The paper quality is not the best and they look a little fragile. Furthermore, the box came with a big strap of tape that cover...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good buy :)

posted by kuokuo on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    All the designs are spot on with the series' card designs. All the cards from the series seems to be in there too (with the exception of "the Nothing card") The cards seem to be made from some sort of cardboard, slightly like that of regular playi...
    Cons:
    It's really small in size. I suppose that's for portability, but it's just a lot smaller than I thought. In comparison, the len...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gift for anime fans and oracles

posted by HunNuke on 11/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Every card included (as i know) - Ideal for fortune telling - Perfect gift for an anime fan, who is interested in some prophetic stuff - Good gift, if the you like the related anime - Good if you only want the pictures
    Cons:
    Not really, small cards are not problem, particularly if you have small table.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Why go for the small ones?

posted by KamiAkai on 07/12/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Beautiful pictures * Has all the cards * Small
    Cons:
    * Small. Hard to handle * Doesn't really have a purpose. Doesn't seem to have any games that could be played with them * C...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Small Cards

posted by Danann on 06/28/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very beautiful - Great Quality, high res images. - Cheap! - All the cards, none of then is fake or anything like... - Real looks like the cards from the Anime - Good for Anime Lovers, very cute.
    Cons:
    - Small!!! Very small... They are like mini cards - Fragile box, was very damaged when arrived. - Chinese manual
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections