posted by KamikazeNL on 01/22/2012
Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- No buttons or something. Just needs a little layer of (normal) liquid to work.
- Bright flashes in a great colour
- The price is great
- Suprise anyone you want with these!
- No way to change batteries...
- No way to turn of the flashes when they get annoying, other than not using these cups.
- Hexagon shape instead of round. No big problem, but a round top drinks easies when drunk.
- Plastic feels a bit cheap.
Why is the blue shot cup cheaper? They are -except for the LED light- exactly the same!
First buy one to try, then order a load of these!
Great for gifts, parties, bars etc.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.