DX  » Community » Reviews » Silicone Anti-Dust Dock Plug Stopper for Iphone 3g/3GS/4G/Ipad - Grey (5-Pack)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:909 (90%)
  • 4 Star:101 (10%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good idea and product

posted by sardinita on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    In the package there come five pieces of soft silicone that fit perfectly in my Ipod. I have Apple's Ipod touch of 18 Gb but also it serves for Ipad and many types of mobile phone. It is a very economic article that can remove many headaches because it prot...
    Cons:
    I do not find anything negative and at least in my case the package I come to my house in exactly 5 days since I did the order ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple and awesome

posted by leromm on 12/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The package contains 5 pieces and the price is just amazing. They´re super well build and fits perfectly. Also the color is nice. It´s a great idea to protect your devices against dust and maybe water. A must definitely
    Cons:
    None really, but it would be nice to have this in other colors.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Covers!

posted by Zenkiyo on 09/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Does what it's intend to -it covers the hole pretty well and fits snugly -the cover is flat enough that you don't notice it too much once it's on
    Cons:
    -it's rubber so if you put it in pockets and rub against it, it might fall out -collects dust because of the rubber silicone m...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great to keep dust out of your fhone

posted by Opooko on 09/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    it fit perfect and it keeps THE dust out. it fits perfect on my iPhone and iPad. I keep ordering them.
    Cons:
    no cons at all. you lose them very fast because of the size, but is my problem. Maybe in complete white Collor for my white iPh...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product, great price

posted by LigiaBalilla on 08/07/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Discrete color (it almost merges with the iPhone silver edges). Fits perfectly Holds pretty well. I've been using for almost a month and I haven't lost a single plug. Good quality soft silicone. The price is amazing, considering you get five plugs.
    Cons:
    I really can't see any cons here. The price is very good, it fits perfectly, the color is discrete, protects against dust, wate...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice product

posted by JoaoH18 on 05/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is a very useful item. I had a problem with the 30-pin dock connector because it was full of dirt and I could not connect it perfectly. With this, i had no more trouble.
    Cons:
    Very easy to lose, because it is so small and easy to take out. You need to take care of each one of these protectors. That is ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it says

posted by bramterlouw on 12/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Does what it has to do. - Works with the latest Apple devices. - Comes with 5 included. - Keeps the connector clean. - Looks nice - Made from rubber, so it is flexible.
    Cons:
    - It's a bit pricey for such a little thing - Does not work with the older iPod Touches and iPhones because they do not have a ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Silicone Anti-Dust Dock Plug Stopper for iPhone 3G

posted by wuith on 02/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * They are really cheap. In most stores I have seen them for more than 1$/each! * I use this in all apple product I have. * That colour is great. * It fits great at the connector so it doesn't fall and it easy to put! * It does its job!
    Cons:
    * It is a bit soft and maybe a little bit more rigid material could be better. However it won't break the connector as it is so...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and cheap plug dust stoppers

posted by ardiano123 on 01/25/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - I use this plug dust stopper for almost every apple product i have. - It is cheap for the product. -You get 5 of them which is awesome! -It works on every apple product which has an 24-pin(I think) usb port.
    Cons:
    -It would have been better if it had been a little harder material. -it is some kind of soft rubber.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent protection for the port input

posted by darkfad on 01/09/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent protection for the port input - output products of Apple. Made of soft silicone, pleasant to the touch, easily inserted into the slot. And at the same time, very well kept in the slot. Designed to protect from dust, moisture and damage from contac...
    Cons:
    Perhaps it would be nice if they were available in different colors.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections