DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Powered Flexible Neck 13-LED Super Bright White Light Desktop Lamp with Cooling Fan
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 5
Useful Desktop Light - Special with Fan – USB Powered Flexible Neck 13-LED Super Bright White Light Desktop Lamp with Cooling Fan Reviews

posted by dimitrisgno on 01/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Nice color. Excellent, very useful Desktop Light. It has an enough flexible neck, also it can be used with a USB to AC adapter. It has a Fan that makes it special and very 2 in 1 useful. I am very pleased.
Cons:
It could have a USB to AC Adapter with it so you can use it straightly without the needing of turning on the computer. The LEDs could be more to make more light.
Other:
I was searching for one like that without batteries that you can connect with the power (because with the batteries the light gets low after a little time and they need to change always). Especialy this one has a fan with it, it is 2 in 1 useful desktop item, also the black color is very nice and I like it.
Bottomline:
Excellent black color Desktop LED Light with a Fan in it, in relatively good price, it functions with cable in power.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections