DX  » Community » Reviews » 2200mAh USB Rechargeable Portable Emergency Power with Cell Phone Adapters
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:1002 (100%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ZHI Yin emergency power

posted by ocramk on 06/23/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It seems to be a very useful gadget. Especially for smartphones, which on average has an battery which is empty in less than one day. This gadget is successful charging my mp3 player. THe charger comes with enough plug-ins for different kinds of gadgets.
    Cons:
    The charger didn't work for my old Nokia 6300. It charges for 5sec and than the charger doesn't react anymore. After I connect ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB Emergency Power

posted by gonzaloxp on 12/28/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Its Very Stylish, have good looking. VERY useful, include the most common cellphone adapters and some of them that are very very hard to get, and you can use any other trought the usb port, just with the USB cable for it. It report the real or almost real m...
    Cons:
    Not clear if 2000 or 2200. In some models or with some cables, seems as it not deliver an stable voltage or amperage, but still...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections