DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.5" TFT LCD 1/4 CMOS 300K Pixel Vehicle Mount Video Recorder/Camcorder w/ SD/MMC Slot (120 Degree)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Amazing Dash Recorder for the money – 2.5" TFT LCD 1/4 CMOS 300K Pixel Vehicle Mount Video Recorder/Camcorder w/ SD/MMC Slot (120 Degree) Reviews

posted by mik3 on 12/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
Amazing features for such a cheap price Quality is pretty good can record over old videos has on screen display of time/speed/etc automatically shuts off and turns on with the car if you are using the lighter socket. quality is 640x480ish
Cons:
cord a little flimsy so if you touch it might turn off can't read license plates but what do you want for 30 bucks. not really a big con.
Other:
This thing is awesome, i suggested my entire family buy these as the value is tremendous. for just 32$ you get peace of mind that you won't get scammed by people trying to make a buck by causing accidents or falling on the road. You can't see license plates but to prove who is at fault, this will definitely work.
Bottomline:
Amazing product, you can't get better. I've seen ones with the same quality for nearly hundreds of dollars. This thing rocks.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections