DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable USB Rechargeable MP3 Music Speaker with SD/USB/Remote Control (Brown)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best buy of the year

posted by lucasdeboulle on 10/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is very cheap It sounds very good aux kabel is included so you do not have to buy it yourselve. It's designed like the old fashioned radios. It has a very nice smooth brown color and if you don't look from very nearby i would think it's made out of real ...
    Cons:
    the remote doesn't work (don't know if it is my own fauld or not)
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    killer portable speaker system

posted by centvrion on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's generally well made and full acessoried. The audio quality is more than OK and really loud for the dimension! I would rate it about 90dB@1m. It's very comfortable to have many audio sources [AUX in, SD card reader, USB]. It's made of wood [I think MDF]...
    Cons:
    The volume control has a bit too little steps. The remote is a bit unresponsive. There is not a display Manual in chinese only.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome usb portable speaker

posted by pingodomau on 11/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    easy to use it plays pen drive,sd card there is an input aux in battery last long comes with remote control usb connector very nice
    Cons:
    manuals are in chinese there isn't a display to show the song name. there isn't radio and this could become it in a media cente...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Portable USB Rechargeable MP3 Music Speaker

posted by davidlhlp on 12/23/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    * The battery lasts a long time * The control remote has a good reach * Sounds great, I thought it would sound under, but not * Different audio inputs, it's just plug in and play * It came in a box, with accessories, manuals (in Chinese), usb cable, cab...
    Cons:
    *The only drawback it has, has no radio, would be a stereo mini *Do not read folders
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections