DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable SD/USB MP3 Music Speaker with FM Radio (3.5mm Jack)
Sort by:
32 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7524 (75%)
  • 4 Star:258 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great mp3 player

posted by vvladan on 01/22/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice sound Battery last quite enough mini USB connector and you can charge it on the field with external power bank remote control
    Cons:
    Flash disk needs to be formatted in FAT. NTFS cannot be recognized no display when listen to radio you have no idea which stati...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little radio!

posted by Clockyard on 09/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Good sound -Plugging in the audio input auto switches to it -SD card reader and USB reader are nice -Pretty decent battery life -Good little remote included -Charges through a USB cable
    Cons:
    -It's a little hard to change radio stations since it just cycles through available stations
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good stuff here!

posted by dinga123 on 06/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    after two weeks using this, I can say im very please with this Portable speaker. it looks durable and has a pretty good battery life too. I eventually replaced my laptop speakers with this baby on my works table. the sound quality is ideal for the endless ...
    Cons:
    hard to get use to at the begining surfing and guessing through the few bottoms it possess. and what each of the functions are,...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great speaker for low price

posted by royrebergen on 06/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The sound is amazing! Even when you put it on max volume. The device has a long battery life what will make it ideal for a day at the beach or the park. The best thing is that it plays from every device if your device has a 3.5 mm jack. Finally I have to sa...
    Cons:
    If you have many songs on a USB stick you can't skip a folder forward or a folder back. You have to skip song by song. The bla...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    very good! must buy!

posted by TheNone on 05/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the product looking good, the sound is strong, and quality, the radio working great. the battery last a lot of time! and its really cheap.
    Cons:
    no screen, and its a problem if you are using the radio. when you turn the volume to the max, the quality is bad, but if you tu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fragile but good sound

posted by DubWehr on 04/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Good sound for its size. - Great battery life - sd and usb read pretty fast
    Cons:
    - Cheap construction, glue on the outside. - Only two speakers - Bad antenna funtion in the Netherlands - Lack of screen is a b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice little radio/Speakers

posted by Ryan921 on 04/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The radio is pretty small but that's good, The faux wood looks pretty real, good build quality has some weight to it, Seems more expensive than its cost,good sound from such a small radio,easy to use,portable
    Cons:
    Not really any cons, would be better if they offered a model with a screen in front
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good

posted by ReNaTcHeX on 03/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The volume of this unit is so high that sometimes reaches bother. It has many uses. Audio quality is not the best, but it's good. The size of the product makes it has a little more bass, which for many becomes a positive.
    Cons:
    The look is not the best. Has a size that does not allow much mobility. Sometimes the card reader takes too long to do the read...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not so good as expected

posted by f0xxy on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    - sound quality is not bad - remote controlled - does what it should
    Cons:
    - forward side speakers (tweeters-like) are not really a speakers, just stubs, only top speakers are truly working - built qual...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    You awesome little thing!

posted by Johnnibgood1 on 03/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    When i got it i was amazed by the powerfull sound, especially the bass was great. Battery life is okey, its cheap, loud and very good looking to. Remote works well, I personally doesn't really use it very often since i use a bluetooth audio receiver combi...
    Cons:
    battery could have lasted longer, especially when its not in use. Its now standing on my room and I am using it for an hour eac...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections