DX  » Community » Reviews » AC Battery Charger for 2x18650 / 17670 / 18490 / 17500 / 14430 / 14500 / 10440 (100V~240V / US Plug)
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:672 (67%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Usefull

posted by xumuk13 on 08/12/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good charger for the price. I use it more than 1 year to charge 18650 lithium cells for my flashlights and emergency power sources. No damages to accumulators, no over charges. It works as it should.
    Cons:
    Need some force to insert 18650, like it's not enough space for it. But I didn't break this device yet, and it seems to go mor...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good charger.

posted by mrsnipey on 03/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very handy charger. I bought it to charge my 14500 protected batteries and it does that perfectly. When charging, the lights go red. Once the batteries are charged it seems to turn off so there's no confusion as to whether your batteries are charg...
    Cons:
    The build quality isn't as nice as some of my other chargers but it does what it says it will and the number of different model...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pretty good charger

posted by MoonShad0w on 11/25/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I ran a couple of tests, and it slow-charges cells that are below a certain voltage at about 50mA. Less-dead cells charge normally, at about 300-400mA. It seems to take pretty much any kind of cylindrical lithium cell. Charges 2 cells at once. the circuit...
    Cons:
    Build quality is a little bit rough around the edges, but it seems pretty sturdy. It can be difficult to insert 18650s.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections