DX  » Community » Reviews » Dual SIM Card Adapter for Iphone 4 / 4S - Random Color
Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:203 (20%)
  • 4 Star:609 (60%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:132 (13%)
  • 1 Star:71 (7%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

80% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great product compatible with LTE

posted by lsantinsuarez on 04/12/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Two SIMs on the same phone. Thin construction. Quick and simple menu to switch between SIMs. LTE networks compatible.
    Cons:
    Only one SIM at the same time. Cable very fragile, you must be very careful when you manipulate it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful gadget

posted by actunderdc on 09/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Easily switch between two sim cards without opening the tray. And you don't always have a needle to do that. If you have a back case, this gadget will not be noticed. It is thin and does his job. And you can also use your micro sim together with a normal sim.
    Cons:
    I had to adjust the pins for the external sim to work. (make contact) Switching from one carrier to another takes up to 1 min. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    met expectations

posted by sjoel99 on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, works perfectly with my samsung galaxy s3 i9300 internatinal, supports 3G network. Fácil utilização, funciona o 3G e funciona no Samsung Galaxy S3 i9300.
    Cons:
    Fragile appearance and does not work simultaneously. Aparência frágil e não trabalha com os dois chip simultane...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Didn't work with me

posted by bemacol on 04/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Cutting the SIM is not necessary as it support micro SIM and standard SIM cards
    Cons:
    Apparently it's made from a very thin and therefore fragile material.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Okay

posted by avichum on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's a cheap fix to be able to use two sims on an iphone. However, it comes with it's fair share of problems. It's fairly light and small, which is a good thing. The best thing is that unlike what others have stated, the switching of sims can easily be done...
    Cons:
    There's no manual included. Had to watch the video on youtube to see what to do. Sim 1 works great but sim 2 usually automatica...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice dual sim adapter but not many options

posted by lejige on 03/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    I'm using it on a Samsung Galaxy Note II and it works. It takes a bit of experimentation to find the sweet spot where it can be squeezed between the battery and the back cover. Works: voice calls, messaging, video calls, HSPA internet, others might also be ...
    Cons:
    Build quality is also a con as it looks very easy to damage. Changing sim will involve a downtime of about 10 seconds in which ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Doesn't work with 3G

posted by Vladiq75 on 02/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    You really can use two sim cards in your iphone 4s, but second SIM card must be "full size" - inner card - microsim. Secind - standart sim
    Cons:
    First start - I got 3G on first sim. but after switch to sim-2, and get back - I could not get any 3G, only EDGE. I don't know ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice and well design product

posted by bhubesh25 on 01/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, works perfectly with my samsung galaxy s3 i9300 internatinal and galaxy note 2 N7100 interntional. No reboot is required, as required by QSIM product. You can rename the SIM. Switching time is fast.
    Cons:
    Built quality is not so good, torn easily if not handle properly. IC height is more. This product IC cannot grind down to low l...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great! Galaxy S3

posted by Jadeborn on 11/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    English: It works with the Galaxy S3 on 3G networks. No need to restart the phone. In the Galaxy S3 and possibly close the back cover with him in not being necessary to buy another cover. Português: Ele funciona com o Galaxy S3 nas redes 3G. Não p...
    Cons:
    English: Presents no instruction manual. Chip features two patterns of a microchip and other standard simcard. High cost. Portu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works like magic

posted by 2DHCTH77 on 11/16/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It works with 3G. Secondary SIM that fits on the back of the iPhone is the most commonly use mini-SIM size so no need to cut to micro-SIM. Very easy to change SIMs by going into Settings, Phone. great for those who carry two numbers on two sim card.
    Cons:
    Ribbon cable is easily cut by iPhone SIM card tray due to the tight fit of the micro SIM on the iPhone 4. Having to completely...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections