Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Comfortable rubber handle.
- Heats very fast.
- Good for small to medium soldering.
- Nice sharp tip. I have already used it several times and seems tough enough.
- It is lightweight.
- It comes with European plug (220~240 Volt) so nu adapter required.
- The power cord is flexible and lengthy enough not to be in your way.
Not rely a con as this happens to a lot of soldering iron. After long periods of being on, the handle starts to warm up.
It would be nice if it had a small switch to turn it on and off. But in it's price range it's OK.
- Good quality / price ratio.
- Tip is exchangeable.
- Lightweight and constructable rubber handle.
- Good cord length and flexibility
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.