DX  » Community » Reviews » Configurable Storage Toolboxes (3 pack)
Sort by:
37 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5922 (59%)
  • 4 Star:3814 (38%)
  • 3 Star:31 (3%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not exactly what I expected

posted by eliasfb on 02/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They are great for storing small components, such as SMD, leds, CIs and other small stuff that you may lose easily. They fit perfectly and you can buy a thousand of these and put them all togheter.
    Cons:
    A little too small for my purpose, but still usable. This color is awfull. Seriously, THAT green? It may be a little tought to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and useful

posted by lorenzog91 on 02/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Essential to keep small screws, electronic components and many other things. In French: Indispensable pour garder de petites vis, composants electroniques et bien d'autres choses.
    Cons:
    Some covers do not open easily every time. In French: Certains couvercles ne s'ouvrent pas facilement à tous les coups.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Love it!

posted by ranaur2 on 12/18/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Expandable, small, nice. Good to organize everything you have that is small and sparse. I use it to hold eletrical components (resistors, capacitors, etc). I use one box for each resistor type, with a label over the lead.
    Cons:
    Sometimes the lead falls off. Just put it again. And sometimes it's difficult to fit the boxes together. It could be slightly ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    nice little storage boxes

posted by gilm79 on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    price is very good the top jumps open when you press the release button so you can open it with one hand you can attach the boxes one to another from each side the boxes material seems solid enough
    Cons:
    a little bit small for my needs (capacitors) the top release button is little so it has to be open with the fingernail
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little boxes

posted by wunwun on 10/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    These are great little boxes. The lid springs up when you release it, and stays that way until you close the lid again. They also stack easily and can hold little items like screws, resistors, etc.
    Cons:
    Sometimes when I stick them together, it can be difficult to release them. I also have some that I have owned for more than a y...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value

posted by Psyck on 09/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    A great set to store screws, buttons, and various small knickknacks. The lid flips open by pulling at the lip & you just snap it shut to close it. They can be attached to each other either side by side or front to back.
    Cons:
    Could have been designed to be slightly larger.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Lovely quality at a reasonable price.

posted by Rascalator on 06/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Nice clean mouldings. Fit together well. Lids open nicely. Has references to a number of patents. Can be interconnected with single units boxes available elsewhere. These boxes are three units wide. I have seen larger boxes that also appear compatible. some...
    Cons:
    Only available in green. At the moment...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful! A must buy!

posted by Rational007 on 04/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These storage boxes have been a big help for me. I love to loose screws and these boxes have saved my life many times. I have opened up iPods, laptops and much more things using these boxes. The price is very decent and i cannot think of a single way you ca...
    Cons:
    None. Just be smart and don't break the product through your own foolishness.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful for small parts

posted by Spiceymike on 02/06/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good to organise small parts for items. Was genuinely surprised how my small USB devices could fit into these. - Nice use of spring loaded doors/hatches (when they work). - Great methods of connecting through various ways to keep the boxes together.
    Cons:
    - Can be difficult to separate each case. This is a bit of a worry as you can be prone to forcing it and accidentally break or ...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great for components etc.

posted by Lailend on 08/05/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very handy for putting small things inside of it. Able to make them click into eachother. If you pull the little lip the lit will pop open. This is very easy with other boxes you sometimes have to take of the lid or shove it outside of the hosing but with...
    Cons:
    For some parts its to small and maybe if you are looking to store some big parts dont buy these im sure DX got some biggers one...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 4
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections