Useful for small parts – Configurable Storage Toolboxes (3 pack) Reviews
posted by Spiceymike on 02/06/2012
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Good to organise small parts for items. Was genuinely surprised how my small USB devices could fit into these.
- Nice use of spring loaded doors/hatches (when they work).
- Great methods of connecting through various ways to keep the boxes together.
- Can be difficult to separate each case. This is a bit of a worry as you can be prone to forcing it and accidentally break or for the pieces to separate.
- Metal mechanism is not all that brilliant for the doors/hatches to spring open. Sometimes they need adjusting so that they work to prevent them falling out of place.
It's a nice little set for what it is and if you want something for small storage but not quite sure what to go for. Their not bulky either so they do the job well.
Would be nice if there was another way they could had been designed so that they interlink rather than always forgetting which way they are meant to slide out.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.