DX  » Community » Reviews » 6x Zoom Telescope Lens with Crystal Back Case for Iphone 4
Sort by:
13 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:547 (54%)
  • 4 Star:314 (31%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:81 (8%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

92% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great

posted by cabukater on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    wonderful power of this tool for iphone, I used to take pictures of landscapes and was honestly perfect, I liked it very much worth it
    Cons:
    material of the case is weak what broke, but worth using.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Product

posted by fceccato on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - High quality build - Great zoom in iPhone Camera, it looks like you're using a professional camera len. - Very very easy to use
    Cons:
    - The only problem in my opinion is that if I want to use the len it's necessary to use the case they send togheter to put the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For what you pay, great!

posted by justhamy on 12/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    its reeeeally cheap and worth totally the money you pay for it!!!!! very simple to use, the focus, the lens... the lens is great for taking photos of views!! the focus work great together with the auto focus of the iPhone :))
    Cons:
    the case its the problem with this: not the best!! my case didnt want to get off of the iphone, no matter what i did... but af...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap!

posted by mattyyy on 10/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works! You can use it as a spyglass when its not on your phone.
    Cons:
    It make for ugly photos. Tons of distortion from the cheap optics. The case is cheap and feels like it would mess up my phone.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by sergiotda on 09/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It zooms very far which can be a very useful advantage to have when shooting something that's far away. It's very cheap and the price is unbeatable for the cool-factor that this lens gives.
    Cons:
    The "cons" I've found is the mount for the lens, on the iPhone cover. It doesn't give a very snug fit with the lens, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Can't beat it for the price. Works very well!

posted by buncle on 06/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Plug and play, very simple to use. Snap your iPhone into the case and the lens simply screws on (yes, screw not snaps on... more detail below). The picture quality is quite reasonable. When viewing distance objects, there is a slight ghosting or double-vis...
    Cons:
    Not really a con, but a caution: You must play with the focus ring to get the best quality picture, with minimal ghosting. Also...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    - Excellent product.

posted by jssaran on 11/14/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good buy, works perfectly on my iphone4. - Product with excellent finish. - The cover fits into the appliance and can be used as protection only. - The lens is very good, has good resolution increase, exactly as the ad. - The photos are taken in accordanc...
    Cons:
    - There is not much up against it, just about the practicality of the lens, since to use it you need to use the device like a c...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    6 times zoom

posted by sisko7 on 10/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - The 6X zoom works just fine - You can focus even better - The design is fair, and the case is OK and has nice color
    Cons:
    - Because of the U-shaped mount you can not keep it comfortably in you pocket - The mechanism is flawed, so the lens are not ve...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Neat accessory!

posted by manen6 on 03/31/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It zooms very far which can be a very useful advantage to have when shooting something that's far away. It's very cheap and the price is unbeatable for the cool-factor that this lens gives.
    Cons:
    The "cons" I've found is the mount for the lens, on the iPhone cover. It doesn't give a very snug fit with the lens, ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good gadget

posted by darkfad on 02/17/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Nice done, good picture quality. Comfortable fit in which Ocher tightly inserted into the telescope itself and self-fastening snaps on the iPhone. Good price, add-ons for Apple's products are usually very expensive.
    Cons:
    It is a pity that the attachment calculated only on iPhone, it would be interesting to use the telescope with the other mobile ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections