Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- The 6X zoom works just fine
- You can focus even better
- The design is fair, and the case is OK and has nice color
- Because of the U-shaped mount you can not keep it comfortably in you pocket
- The mechanism is flawed, so the lens are not very well fixed
- The lens are falling off
- There is vignette on all four corners
- You need to operate it in daylight because of the small diameter of the aperture (18mm)
- Of course the flash is inoperable when using thee lens
- The focus is a bit loose
On this site you can find better products, with better screw-on mechanisms that keeps the lens tight. I recommend those other products, definitively.
It's almost unusable because of the U-shaped mount on the case that makes it bulky and uncomfortable for using the case all the time.
And the lens are difficult to operate because you have to find the angle for least vignette. But if you don't care about vignette, you'll do just fine.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.