DX  » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 3000mAh High Capacity Battery Pack with Back Cover for Samsung i9000/Galaxy S
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:753 (75%)
  • 4 Star:251 (25%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Buy!

posted by strayheart on 06/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For what it's intended for, it's really worth the price! The battery life is indeed a lot longer, especially if you flash your SGS and running OverClocked kernels or roms! You can watch a few movies without having the phone die on you! I have had this item ...
    Cons:
    The only problem with this is that the case isn't a snug fit. You might need to shim it with a folded up paper or something. Al...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth it

posted by inglor on 06/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -Build is actually pretty sturdy -I read other reviews that mention a gap between the cover and the battery, I do not have that problem -Build is out of a protective material, very nice to grip also. -Battery lasts for a long time, this is a great second ba...
    Cons:
    -Battery makes the phone a lot thicker which makes it kind of uglier. -Covers won't fit, I would love to buy a phone cover that...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great improvement to my phone

posted by demondreamer on 04/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    No longer have to care about battery life. Makes the phone thicker and easier to grip. Battery quality so far seems to be quite good. Replacement cover has a rubberized surface.
    Cons:
    Quality of the replacement cover is not top notch. The rubberized surface coating is wearing off on the corners revealing the s...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Purchase!

posted by strayheart on 04/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great replacement or extras for your SGS! The battery life is noticeably longer. I can watch a full HD movie and use only 10-15% and the movies I watch are about 2 hours long each. I can also listen to music during work while I do my patrols. and I do 12 ho...
    Cons:
    none I can think of. Other than that fat part that sticks out... I don't mind it.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections