DX  » Community » Reviews » N33 1080P H.264/RM/RMVB Full HD Media Player with HDMI/SDHC/USB Host/SPDIF/L/R/CVBS
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:672 (67%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good media center

posted by hernanjmalklo on 10/26/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    for this price is a very good device, working fine with many media files, MP3, JOEG, AVI (divx,Xvid) and some MKV files. The output HDMI and SPDIF work very well with HD and DTS sound. easy and predictable menu in screen.
    Cons:
    don't play some MVK files, I don't know why?. Y try with one file MP4 video HD and the video work fine but the sound had rare n...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good one.

posted by Dmm on 07/05/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Compact, lightweight, well built. Silent - have no cooler fan. Supports subtitles. Supports multiple audiotracks in movie file, with selecting needed one. Supports at least FAT32 and NTFS formatted USB drives (my NTFS formatted 500Gb USB HDD works well). Po...
    Cons:
    - Not so ergonomical remote. - Do not supports mp3's cyrillic tags. Very strange, since it supports cyrillic in filenames and s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good buying! I Liked very much

posted by santinao on 01/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good presentation of the menu. Very simple, very clean. Really works with all the formats tested. The subtitle works fine, good drawing, and you can choose front and backcollor. The power source doesn't heated while I was testing. I think it can work long ...
    Cons:
    The button that should change the resolution (720p-1080p) doesn't work. If your video is in widescreen, it will be played in w...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections